IDIS TrainingHills have designed and developed a range of IDIS training courses.
Training has been designed to suit the needs of the industry with operator, system design and technical training pathways available.
Wait list: If a course has no upcoming session, we request that you register to a wait list. This helps inform us of demand and we are able to prioritise our schedule. To view webinar and local wait list, select the course and register from the course page
Timezone: For session times below, your timezone has been detected as Australia/Sydney / Sat 2:59pm. Create or log in to your account to use your specific timezone.
Recorded WebinarsLive recordings of past webinar sessions. If you missed out, catch up!
- IDIS Essentials - NVR & DVR
- IDIS Essentials - IDIS Solution Suite
Technical TrainingTechnical training has been designed to support integrators and installers. Technical training provides participants with the ability to setup, manage and operate an IDIS Recorder and IDIS Camera.
Assessments are conducted to complete Technical Training.
Completion of a Technical Training course will provide participants with an Australian and New Zealand recognized certificate.
IDIS Recorders - Level 1 (HTS-IDIS-Recorders-001)
Upon completion of this course, participants will receive the IDIS Recorders Level 1 Certificate
View complete course outline - Hills_CourseOutline_HTS-IDIS-Recorder-01.pdf
Duration: 1 day
View or register to sessions and waitlist
- Start Date: Wed 21/04/2021 / Location: Christchurch (NZ) / 6 open spots
- Start Date: Thu 06/05/2021 / Location: Auckland (NZ) / 6 open spots
- Start Date: Tue 11/05/2021 / Location: Webinar / 6 open spots /* Conditions Apply
- Start Date: Thu 13/05/2021 / Location: Wellington (NZ) / 6 open spots
- Start Date: Wed 19/05/2021 / Location: Christchurch (NZ) / 6 open spots
- Start Date: Thu 03/06/2021 / Location: Auckland (NZ) / 6 open spots
- Start Date: Thu 10/06/2021 / Location: Wellington (NZ) / 6 open spots
- Start Date: Wed 16/06/2021 / Location: Christchurch (NZ) / 6 open spots
Operational TrainingOperator training has been designed for end users in mind and provides participants with the ability to operate IDIS Center.
Operational training is delivered on request. Contact us via email (email@example.com) with your requested operational course. It is advised to provide as much timeframe as possible, as our trainers have training schedules a few months in advance. We will do our best to achieve your desired timeframes.
The following operational courses are available
- IDIS Center
Custom operator training can be designed on request. Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enquire
IDIS Online Learning PortalIDIS Online Learning Portal provides on demand training courses to provide a brief understanding of certain products.
- DirectCX (2 hours~)
- DirectIP (2 hours~)
- IDIS Center (2 hours~)
- IDIS Solution Suite (2 hours~)
To gain access to the IDIS Online Learning Portal you must purchase either a 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription.
To purchase a subscription email the Hills Training team email@example.com